People must pay a great deal of attention to the health of their feet to ensure the best care and protection. For this reason, Scholl has introduced the MEMORY CUSHION® EXTRA SENSITIVE line into its collection. These shoes have been designed for all those people who have sensitive feet or those which are prone to developing foot-related problems; in fact, they have been designed to avoid any kind of potential discomfort whatsoever. Double adjust-ability thanks to the extra insole that can be removed in order to increase the room required for the forefoot.
1. Its lining has been enriched with silver threads, that make it anti-bacterial and anti-odour reducing the possibility of contracting an infection
2. Its shape has been especially studied so as to be wider on the sole of your foot and higher around the toes. This helps keep your foot in an anatomically correct position, avoiding any harmful pressure being applied
3. There is no inner seam in order to avoid chafing
4. The tip of the shoe has been reinforced to protect toes from any impacts
5. Its upper is made of real leather: it adjusts the temperature of your foot and enables better breath-ability
6. Its light, slip-resistant sole is fitted with flares in order to provide support while walking and to alleviate pressure on the sole of your foot
7. It's soft, removable Memory Cushion® insole that absorbs shocks, alleviates pressure and reduces friction
8. It has reinforced counter to support and give your ankle stability
9. The shoe has been completely padded in order to ensure greater comfort
Double adjust-ability thanks to the extra insole that can be removed in order to increase the room required for the forefoot.